Please sign in to post.

Trip Report, June 2022: Central Switzerland By Car & Train—Links to All Six Parts

Posted by
416 posts

Thank you so much for your wonderfully detailed reports! I really enjoyed traveling along with you and hearing about the highlights of your travels. Some of the places I’ve been to, and others were meant to be on our canceled 2020 trip. So I will make sure I keep track of your notes when we reschedule our Switzerland trip.

I know that took a lot of time to put all your trip reports together. Thank you for sharing with us!

Laurie 😊

Posted by
32746 posts

I agree with Laurie - this is a body of work.

I'm glad you put them all together - it makes following them easier and they got seperated.

It makes it easy for me to go back again now and read the lot in sequence. I'm glad to see areas I visit frequently through other eyes. I always learn something.

Posted by
33 posts

@Laurie @Nigel Thank you for the positive feedback. John and I have found that the most useful trip reports are those that provide a lot of details, so that is what we try to write. Safe travels!

Posted by
35 posts

So enjoying your interesting writing that just flows, although I’ll probably never visit the individual destinations. However do feel like I am there now!

Posted by
33 posts

John and I are blushing from all the compliments. Thank you all for the positive feed back!