Please sign in to post.

Hotel Recommendations for Paris

We are a family of 3 who will be in Paris in July. Please give me recommendations for Paris. Also, which area do you recommend? I am more concerned with Hotels than actual location. I am looking to spend no more than 250 USD per night.

Brett

Posted by
11507 posts

ok.. i will bite.. what exactly do you mean by " I am more concerned with hotels than actual location ".. First off.. not a good plan.. locations can make or break your happiness with your choice.
There are clean decent hotels in most areas of Paris.. but some areas are far more convenient for a first time visitors short visit.. I note you are looking for hotels for Rome and Venice too... so I will assume this is the typical first time to europe 2 weeks or less trip .

I can suggest a few decent hotels.. well located.. clean, and with AIR CONDITIONING.. and there is no way in summer I would consider a hotel without it..

However I think you should also consider looking at booking.com .. you dont have to book through them.. but they are a great way to get names of hotels and read reviews by people who have actually stayed in those hotels..

For Paris I personally think most first timers do best and are happy in the central areas.. especially for short stays.. its nice to be able to walk to many sights ( not all of course ) and be in the thick of the original city.. so look in the 4th( the Marais) , 5th( Latin Quarter ) , 6th( St Germain) or even the 7th

I see you have cross posted in several different places.. but I think you'll get more responses if you were a bit clearer on what you want.. Also.. how old is child.. this matters as a 17 yr old is not the same as a 4 yr old.. And note.. you MUST book a triple. not a double.

Posted by
9420 posts
Posted by
118 posts

How long will you be in Paris?
If a week or more why not get an apartment