I am looking to travel to N.Wales in May (from Canada) Primarily to see my grandparents towns. The areas that I am looking to see are:
Llandudno,Betws-Y-Coed, and Ruthin area (3-4 days)
Anglesly and area (2-3 days I have family there )
And Chester, England(2-3 days I have family there)
I would like my total trip to be 14-17 days including time to adjust from the oversea flight.
I will be traveling without a car.
1) can anyone recommend a good tour guide for the Llandudo,Betws-Y-Coed and Ruthin portion
2) what will be the easiest way to get between areas without a car
3) what would be a logical sequence and itinerary to see these areas
4) any tips on great hotels or b&bs would be appreciated
5) do I need to worry about any closures or national holidays or constraints when traveling in May?