Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Meeting - 18 July 2015

It's that time again! If you like to talk about travel, if you have questions about travel or if you have a trip report, please join us in the back room of One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street in Moscow, Idaho at 10:30 am. We'll have some blue and yellow books on the table so you'll know you're at the right place. Sometimes we even have a large world map on the table so we can figure out where we are.
Who is excited to be planning a trip and will be there? Some of us are planning some Rick Steves tours for next year and others are planning to travel independently, what are your plans?

Posted by
1840 posts

S & M will be there to give a very brief report on our latest international travel.

Posted by
13934 posts

I will be there. Can report on heat in CO but that's it!!

Posted by
2091 posts

We could report on the heat and the fires but we'll be out of town at our daughter's wedding. Really sorry we're missing another travel meeting but really can't miss our daughter's wedding!

Posted by
2091 posts

Oh, Eileen, I know...I need to re-set my priorities! You know the Travel Group is most important to me but since our daughter chose her wedding date around our Greece trip, I feel like we really need to show up. She really did ask when we were leaving and when we'd return and planned it for a month later so that we had time to get over jet lag and also attend her bridal shower! She obviously has her priorities in the right order! She definitely inherited the travel bug....they're going to Italy and Scotland for their honeymoon.

Posted by
13934 posts

It looks like it might be Monte, Sharon and me which is just fine. Looking forward to the latest International trip report, lol!!

Posted by
10218 posts

I'd love to come, but we have our 5 year anniversary meeting the same day. I hear there will be door prizes. ;-)

We are also going to discuss the Village Italy trip some of the group members are going on next year. Any Idaho peeps interested in joining us?

Posted by
2091 posts

Actually Pam, it's you, Monte, Sharon, Hedy, Deanna and Paul.

This will be Deanna and Paul's first meeting so puleeese make a good impression everyone! You know who you are.
There are still several (10) I haven't heard from and the rest said they were having guests. Tried to get them to bring their "guests" but they were scared you'd rope them in permanently and they'd never get rid of their guests.

Posted by
13934 posts

Andrea, if all it takes is a door prize to get you to come visit we can work something out! I'll buy your coffee and take you to lunch and I understand Darcy has a grand-dog visiting for a year or so, so perhaps that can be the door prize??

Darcy, we will be on our best behavior. Hahaha!!!

Posted by
13934 posts

It is summer. It will be hot. I will have on sandals. You can extrapolate behavior from there!!!

Posted by
2091 posts

And the off-the-shoulder toga? The micro-mini one? You will definitely be stylin'!

Posted by
2091 posts

Andrea, I'm sure Pam and I can come up with a great door prize to get you to come up here but I'm sorry to say you can't have sweet Bear! We have 3 grandsons who would be heartbroken....unless they could be part of the prize too? (Hurray! I get to see them tomorrow!)
Have fun at the travel meetings everyone and congrats to the Sacramento group for their 5th anniversary!
Hey Moscow group--how long have we been meeting? I know the first meeting was in March, just can't remember what year it was.

Posted by
1840 posts

I can't remember either but I think it was about 1909.

Posted by
13934 posts

Just sending this to the top one more time in case anyone wants to come live like a local in Moscow Idaho!