Please sign in to post.

Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper scam

Has anyone experienced an online ticket provider selling bogus tickets to this venue. How can you tell if the ticket voucher is actually for the Santa Maria delle Grazie location in Milan?

Posted by
11613 posts

Joe, were you scammed? I use brokers often, never had a problem.

Posted by
32712 posts

Joe can you fill us in a bit more in your particular circumstance. Who are you looking at,and what worries you?

Posted by
3 posts

It is very difficult to secure tickets to the Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper I have been looking at the Weekend in Italy website www.waf.it and on my last attempt I was able to secure 4 tickets for day I would be in Milan. Just as I was logging off I noticed that I had been on the the company's Florence site. I immediately paged over to the Milan site and there were no tickets available for the venue on that day. The company sent me a voucher by email with a confirmation code: TLITE0540924660007. can anyone tell me if this is a reputable provider? Is this an actual ticket to the Santa Maria Dell Grazie venue in Milan or have I bought a "bait and switch" ticket to a alternate venue in Florence?

Posted by
11613 posts

Are you sure you didn't click on the Firenze page by mistake? What info does the voucher have about the name of the place it is for? There is no Santa Maria delle Grazie in Firenze (as far as I know), but there is Santa Maria Novella.

Posted by
1184 posts

Joe

I have never used that site, but it looks like a legitimate third party tour vendor. These vendors often buy up all the tickets to major attractions like the Last Supper. The official site will be sold out and tourists will have no choice but to pay for a higher-priced value-added tour which includes admission to the attraction from these vendors. Hopefully somebody that actually used that site can post to give you some reassurance.

Posted by
11613 posts

funpig, instead of buying a tour, you can buy tickets from a third-party vendor for the Cenacolo only for under €20.