I'm concerned that if I make reservation with Air BnB and 3 months later a week before I arrive the 'host' decides to cancel ,,,,, what can I do ? As I understand it , I'm stuck trying to get new accommodations at the last minute if I can; to save my vacation.
We're a retired couple ,,,,, not too demanding on accommodations , that are concerned about renting from an 'owner' . we haven't done this before. Our daughter has used Air BnB without problems. But , I'm looking at planning a 3 week trip , this coming fall ,,, months ahead of time and don't want someone to cancel on me at the last minute and mess up the whole trip.
Please share your advice, knowledge and experiences. I would like to rent an apartment vs. a hotel but don't feel comfortable about the risk, ( as I understand it.)
Thanks in advance,,,,,,,