Please sign in to post.

Reverse SIM card question

I am traveling back to the US. Can I use my (old) US SIM card. It is the same phone Samsung S-9 I had in the US. I switched to a Dutch T Mobile provider from a US T Mobile provider when I moved to the NL.

Posted by
442 posts

Then it would be like inserting a Verizon SIM - it wouldn't work if the acct isn't active. It will work on WIFI, if that switch is on, but you'd have to activate an account to get any US Sim to work.

Posted by
4930 posts

Yeah, you might as well start over with a new prepaid service (if a temporary visit). Unless you've been paying your US T-Mobile bill all this time, the old T-Mobile SIM is junk.