Please sign in to post.

Is there an Ebook of Best of Europe by Rick Steves?

I have my soft cover Best of Europe but I hate to lug it with me. I have too many pages highlighted for the four countries we will be hitting. Is there an eformat? How have you overcome this obstacle? Thought about ripping out sections I won't be using and rebinding. Hint for publishers...find a way so we can remove sections of the bound book. Helpful hints appreciated.

Posted by
5500 posts

There is a kindle edition.

However, I cut up my books. Take an exacto knife or razor blade and cut the sections that you want out. When you get home, put a rubber band around the book to keep all the sections together. When you go on your next trip, you will probably want to buy an updated edition anyway.

Posted by
1077 posts

I've been able to download most of Rick Steves travel books to my iPad from Barnes & Noble, I'm sure you can get them from iTunes also. Works well.

Posted by
32198 posts

Yes, the Best of Europe guidebook is available as an E-book. What type of device will you be travelling with? Here are some examples.....

If you're travelling with a PC or Mac Laptop, you can also download the free Kindle E-Reader and use that. It's also available for smartphones.