Please sign in to post.

Hotel near Madrid Airport

Any recommendations for a hotel near the airport in Madrid? Bonus if there’s a shuttle to the airport. Double bonus if it’s connected to the airport

Posted by
424 posts

We stayed at the Ibis the night before our flight last week. Perfectly adequate, there are other hotels check booking...There were no airport shuttles due to Covid. 5 minute 6€ cab ride.

Posted by
1408 posts

I stayed at the Melia, which is totally fine. It's within walkable distance to restaurants. Not sure if the airport shuttle is running due to Covid.

Posted by
172 posts

I stayed at the Hotel Nuevo Boston about 4 years ago. They have an airport shuttle, nice rooms, breakfast buffet, restaurant, bar, pool and outside lounging area. I don’t recall seeing any other restaurants within walking distance.

Posted by
6489 posts

This place is the only accommodation right in Terminal 4. No shuttle needed unless your flight leaves from another terminal. It's below the check-in level. The downside is pretty basic food in whatever's open upstairs. But it worked for me for an early-AM departure.

Posted by
3 posts

We have stayed overnight at NH Madrid Barajas Airport several times during this year, shuttle was always on time and hotel perfect for an overnight stay.

Posted by
5202 posts

My mom and I enjoyed our stay at the NH Madrid Barajas Airport Hotel
Easy to book directly via their website or via toll free phone number.
Offers free airport shuttle (reservations required)
Their buffet breakfast (extra charge) was delicious.

Have a wonderful trip!