Please sign in to post.

Osprey Packs sale (USA, 20121-05-21 to 05-31)

I am not affiliated with this company in any way but I am a big fan of most of Osprey's interesting equipment. The link below is to the main USA site where many of what appear to be last year's models and other items are 25-40% off. A small number of travel packs from their Farpoint, Fairpoint, and Trasnsporter series are on sale, ranging from 40L-70L, including a couple of two-wheelers .

OSPREY USA

Posted by
116 posts

Ugh!!!!! I just received my the Osprey Fairview 36L wheeled travel pack from LL Bean on Wednesday. I paid full price and now it's on sale. I shouldn't have clicked the link LOL! It seems like a great pack. I can't wait to use it.

Posted by
1259 posts

REI also has a sale on Osprey packs right now.

Yes, when an official promotion is running, the sale prices are very likely available at most Osprey retailers.

Posted by
1259 posts

Ugh!!!!! I just received my the Osprey Fairview 36L wheeled travel pack from LL Bean on Wednesday. I paid full price and now it's on sale. I shouldn't have clicked the link LOL! It seems like a great pack. I can't wait to use it.

Chump change, don't sweat the small stuff!

Posted by
116 posts

Bogiesan - I'm a teacher, so I have money to burn. Just hate missing a good deal.

Posted by
200 posts

Stacie - I would reach out to REI, especially if you are a member. If it's chump change for you just imagine how insignificant it would be to them.