I’m still thinking if I will or will not book a trip for this year. As I do, details pop up I didn’t consider before so I started my list. I keep up with entry requirements so I didn’t list anything related to this topic.
1) Are there any new allowances for the 3-1-1 protocol for travelers needing to pack sanitizer?
I normally pack (3) travel sized bottles divided into my carryon luggage, my day bag and/or my carry on
boarding bag. I do feel well stocked but also give away to someone who forgot to pack one and normally I am down to 2 within 24 hours, laugh.
2) Where do people find it convenient to restock their sanitizer and especially face masks when needed? Now that the recommendation is to not use cloth masks, i think more people must have this need during their travel.
3) Can water bottles still be filled at public fountains?
4) a. what changes have been made at group meals?
b. and on the tour bus to practice safety and health concerns,
or is it a dice roll we’re all vaccinated and it’s business as usual?
Like are people staying in their own bus seats during travel time? On past tours we moved around the bus to visit others so I’m curious.
5) if you’re a single traveler and normally sign up to share a room, are you planning on requesting a single room to decrease the amount of air time shared with another?
6) Are there more take out meals being offered in European countries?
I flew home in March 8, 2020. I haven’t been on any public transportation since.
I feel somewhat rusty about the entire travel experience. I realize now with Covid I’m an inexperienced traveler in many ways.