Please sign in to post.

Last Supper Tickets

I got up early to purchase tickets for the Last Supper today. They are on sale for May, June and July. I had some issues logging into the ticket system. Then I realized I already had an account. I must have purchased something from Vivaticket before. I had no problems getting the time and date I needed.

Posted by
13934 posts

Richard! So happy to hear you were successful in your purchase.

Uh, yes, and I hear you about trying to sign in and then finding you already have an "account"....and hopefully you/I can remember what password you used especially if you didn't write it down in your password notebook, lol.

If you have a smartphone, I recommend you add the tickets to a folder in your Notes section as well as taking a screenshot and adding it to an album in your photos.

Posted by
473 posts

I already added them to my Wallet on my phone. Thank you.

Posted by
33 posts

It seemed an easier system this time than when I last did it three years ago for my canc trip in 2020. Then there were only 4 time slots available and everything sold out in 30 mins this time around 13 time slots and there are still only a few days sold out.

I notice they are having a few late nights and there are tickets available for the end of March.

Posted by
6 posts

I am trying right now for May 23 or 24. All the dates are grayed out and nothing happens when I try to open them. I registered and logged in and have tried 3 different browsers. Am I doing something wrong, or could they be sold out already? The date may be the issue, I can click on dates in July, unfortunately that doesn't help me. Wow!

Posted by
6047 posts

pattyii- Unfortunately it looks like those dates are all Sold Out

to the left side of the calendar there is a chart showing what the squares mean- Gray= Scheduled with no Availability

Posted by
6 posts

Thanks ChristineH,

I just purchased a ticket to a "Skip the Line" tour. I should have set up a reminder for when the availability was open. I have a feeling Europe is going to be very crowded this year.

Pattyii

Posted by
6047 posts

All I can say is I am SO glad we got tickets last fall- it wasn't an issue at all as tourism was still just picking up and I debated even going to Milan.
It was absolutely worth it.
Enjoy!

I have a feeling Europe is going to be very crowded this year.

Seems like especially Italy. We are going to Spain ;)

Posted by
44 posts

When does the next block open? We are hoping to go end of September.

Posted by
179 posts

I have the same question, @Audrey. I see that tickets for May-July went on sale March 14, so I'm wondering if the August-October tickets might go on sale on June 14. I can find no info about the next drop on the official website, however.