Please sign in to post.

Website Problems

Is anyone else having a problem with the Travel Forum posts not refreshing?

I am in the All Topics view and it is not showing lots of responses and new posts are not moving to the top when refreshed. One post has 5 responses, but shows as 0??? Or is it my computer???

Posted by
3696 posts

Just checked posts in the individual country categories and the posts are there, but in the All Topics view everything from after about 3:15 is not refreshing, although if you go to the individual posts the answers are there.

Actually... no, its not showing all posts. There is a question about 5 days nothing to do and I and someone else answered and on the All Topics area they show, but in the General Europe it only shows 4 posts, not all 6.
This post is not there at all???
I did email them about this problem.

Posted by
7041 posts

Thanks for emailing them Terry Kathryn, I was just about to do that when I saw your post. All Topics shows no posts for 3-1//2 hours, but most are showing on individual forums. I wasn't aware of the #of responses being off, hadn't noticed that. Did you get any response to your email with explanation?

Posted by
3696 posts

Nancy... no response, but it appears to be fixed now...
Oh dear, what would we do without this forum??? Ha! Withdrawal.... sometimes I don't go on for weeks, but then sometimes (like now) I am working on redecorating my office, so as I procrastinate I am on far too often:)