Please sign in to post.

Villages near Moscow Travel Group

At last, we meet again! This Saturday, 18 January at 10:30 in the back room of One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street, Moscow.....Idaho. If you live in the region and love to talk and dream about travel, this is the place to be!
Who will be there?

Posted by
14023 posts

Sorry my friends! I'll be at the Rick Steves tour reunion in Edmonds. We are looking forward to seeing our tour guide Trina. Yea!

I will be sorry to miss Monte and Sharon's report on their non-Europe trip to Curacao over Christmas plus hearing of everyone"s summer plans.

See you all in Feb.

Posted by
2091 posts

You better be there in February Pam or.....or.....you'll have to treat everyone to coffee and a sweet roll! (Or wine and hors d'oeuvres.....or limoncello and....

Posted by
14023 posts

Is Monte not back yet? Maybe they decided to stay in the sunny Caribbean instead of returning to windy, sort-of wintery-but-not-really Idaho.

Posted by
2091 posts

Monte and Sharon will be home today. They already emailed me that they will be at the meeting--Yay!

Posted by
2091 posts

Leslie? Rog & Cinda? Laurie & Bob? Terry & Dan? Rena & Mike? where are you?

Posted by
2091 posts

Thanks for the bump, Sharon from Atlanta!
We will definitely have a great meeting no matter how many of us are there.

Posted by
2091 posts

Hedy will be coming--Yay! And we have a new member, Mary, who's leaving for Ireland in February.

Posted by
14023 posts

I hope you all had fun! We had a terrific time at Test drive the tour guide. We also met veteran helpliner Ken from Vernon BC. Wish we could have spent more time chatting with him but we were headed out to drive home in the freezing fog.