Please sign in to post.

Villages Near Moscow Meeting-November 2012

Well, I didn't get my act together early enough for our November meetingsorry Moscow Travel Group! Our meeting will be from 11:30-14:00 on Saturday, 17 November at One World Café, 533 South Main Street, Moscow, Idaho. You'll find us in the usual "back room" with blue and gold books and maps on the table. Doug and I will be there; who else will be there: Monte, Sharon, Pam, Leslie, Terry, Larry, Margy, Laurie?
At this point we're NOT planning on a December meeting, is that okay with everyone?

Posted by
1840 posts

S & M will be there, and having no meeting in December is fine with us.

Posted by
14022 posts

I'll be there! Monte, would you bring your bedside velcro-together tray Sharon made? I want to take a closer look at it, if you don't mind. See you Sat at 1130!

Posted by
1840 posts

Yes, I'll bring it as well as several sets of printed directions on how to cut your guidebooks apart and reglue them without the sections you don't need, in case any one wants a little craft project for the winter.

Posted by
14022 posts

Oh my! I had not remembered that discussion! Thanks, I would like that too.

Posted by
94 posts

Hi to all! I would love to be there if I can...but am involved in some local activities that MAY make it impossible timewise! I will do my best! I really enjoyed meeting you all last month.

Posted by
14022 posts

Terry, we would love it if you were able to come. Doesn't look like the weather is supposed to be too bad, of course that is 5 days away and this IS Idaho, lol!

Posted by
2091 posts

But Terry, we're not having a December meeting so it'll be SO long in between getting a travel dreams recharge! I missed a couple of meetings last spring due to our son's wedding and it was awful! Well, the wedding was fantastic but I missed our great Travel Group! Your "local activities" people need to understand that we're the highest priority now! ;)

Posted by
1840 posts

Local activities are no excuse for not driving a hundred miles for an hour and a half meeting with a bunch of travel nuts. Be there or be square. On another note, S & M will be giving a program to a ladies club in Whitman County tomorrow. The subject will be our last journey and packing light with a convertible carry-on that has no wheels.

Posted by
14022 posts

Monte and Sharon do a good road show! Maybe you can drum up some new attendees for the Saturday meeting while you are at it.

Posted by
94 posts

You are all so funny! I would LOVE to come...but....I guess I have to confess that I am A Blazen Diva and we are preparing for the holiday parades in CDA. Its our last weekend to practice before the Christmas parade the day after Thanksgiving.

Posted by
14022 posts

Terry, that sounds like such fun! (Whatever a Blazen Diva is...) Make sure to pencil us in on your calendar for 3rd Sat in Jan if you can't make it.

Posted by
32871 posts

A Blazen Diva - OK, I give... What's A Blazen Diva?

Posted by
2091 posts

Or do you mean "brazen", as in shameless or bold?!!! OMGOsh! I did a search....that's the name of a group, previously the "Red Hot Mamas"! Love it! Amazin' what one can learn from Rick's site and the 'net! Now I know why you're so cool, Terry!

Posted by
1840 posts

Terry, I've seen you guys on the t.v. news. WOW! You can get off this time.

Posted by
2091 posts

Well, Terry, I'm still hoping you can make it but we'll understand if you can't.
The rest of the group....woohoo! See you there!

Posted by
2091 posts

Hmmmm, Larry and Margy can't make it. Who else will be there?

Posted by
14022 posts

Rats, I was hoping Larry and Margy would be able to come. I found the mug from The Big Pit mine for her. I will bring it in January.

Posted by
2091 posts

YAY! Today's the day! See you in a few hours!