Please sign in to post.

Travel blogs

I am going to Europe in 2 weeks. What is a good website to set up a free travel blog with unlimited picture uploads?

Posted by
180 posts

Posterous.com. Easy and free. Just send your posts and pictures via email the site does the rest. It can even auto-post your pictures to Flickr or Twitter if you want it to. Pete

Posted by
691 posts

I use travelpod too, a neat feature is that you can have your blog printed as a book afterward.

Posted by
222 posts

I checked out all three of these blog sites and decided that posterous.com was by far the easiest, breeziest and most efficient, and the easiest to get going with for a first-timer. I started a blog for my trip to Italy next month. What fun!

Posted by
32212 posts

Dawn, I was also a "first timer" in Blogging this year, and after looking over all the sites, I chose Travelpod. It was very easy to set up and very easy to use, including adding photos and videos. I had a question recently and sent a note to customer service at Travelpod, and received a very quick reply. ¶ I'm sure I'll be using it for every trip from now on! Happy Blogging!

Posted by
12 posts

Thanks for all the input. I set up an account on Travelpod and the site seems user friendly. France and Italy in 2 weeks!! Yay !!!!

Posted by
251 posts

Hope you have a great trip! I'd love to read your blog, if you don't mind sharing -it helps to relive my trip when I read the travel blogs of others! Many thanks, Marilyn