Please sign in to post.

Thanks!

Hi - I just wanted to post a note of thanks for all the great information. My husband and I did our first trip to Europe this summer - Paris, Florence, Munich and Hallstatt were our main stops. We had a great time and are planning a return trip for next summer. I love reading through all of the posts and dreaming about our next trip. I have started a file with all of the great recommendations that I find that pertain to where we might like to go. Thanks again for the wealth of knowledge shared. (Although my husband just might get tired of me saying "I just read a thread about.....") :) Cheers.

Posted by
32209 posts

Jennifer, it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful trip! Like many of us here, you're already planning the next one. Cheers!

Posted by
4407 posts

Welcome, Jennifer, to the Addicted Travelers Club...;-)....................My husband already gets tired of hearing 'I just read a thread about...' LOL!

Posted by
251 posts

So glad you had a great trip. I keep hanging out here because I love to hear about everyone's trips and am looking forward to retuning to Europe someday>>>

Posted by
571 posts

Only half the time does this board serve as a knowledge-sharing venue for immediate travelers. The remainder of the time it is simply a support group full of people who never get tired of hearing "I just read a thread about...". So be sure to stick around and keep in touch!