Please sign in to post.

thank you

I just wanted to say thank you. To everyone who helped me wish for, prepare for, and actually experience my trip, thank you. I was given amazing advice (my money belt was secured at all times!) and offered so many ideas. My trip was even better than I could have imagined. I know that everyone said 7 countries in 3 weeks was too much (and I'll admit it was exhausting!), but thanks to careful planning and experts like you, it was the best trip of my life. I would especially like to thank the people that helped me when I realized my train coming into Venice was stopping at a different station than the train I was supposed to board 20 minutes later. My entire trip could have been TOTALLY messed up if my kind advisers on this board hadn't had known exactly where I was and exactly what to do. THANK YOU!

Posted by
32212 posts

Michelle, I'm not sure if I was one of those that helped with your travel plans, but in any case it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful trip. I assume like most of us here you're already planning your next trip! Cheers!

Posted by
2367 posts

Nice to get a thank you. Hope you will keep on with this site so you can give help to others. Glad trip was so good.