Switzerland Hotel

We will be spending 3 nights in a hotel in Switzerland. What type of power converter will we need to be able to use our MacBook Pro computer there?

Posted by Ken
Vernon, Canada
21487 posts

Bob, If you check the input voltage ratings on the Charger for your MacBook Pro, these will probably show that it's designed for multi-voltage operation from 100-240 VAC. Therefore you'll only need inexpensive Euro Plug Adapters such as this model: www.magellans.com/magellan-s-european-style-adaptor-plug I'd suggest packing along several, as they're easy to misplace and you may also encounter recessed outlets. They're cheap so that won't be a huge expense. Happy travels!