Please sign in to post.

SFO and LAX Business Class to Zurich in Spring 2024- lowest fares I've seen- Edit- add Frankfurt!

Maybe there will be some movement in prices. I just spied $2200 RT SAN or LAX to Zurich for the spring 2024, for Business Class.
Doesn't help me from San Diego going to Amsterdam in the spring, but may help folks here. Good luck!

Posted by
16381 posts

Why not fly to Zurich and take the train to Amsterdam? We did that in reverse a few years back —flew into Amsterdam, spent 2 nights, then too the train to Basel for one night before meeting the family in Mürren.

Posted by
4832 posts

Or do I gamble the lower fares will come to us in the fall? 🤔`?

Posted by
3126 posts

Isn’t BA having a sale on tickets for next spring, including business class? Those look like sale fares, not a signal of a general downward trend. “normal” biz class on BA pre-covid was around $3600-4000 RT from the west coast for shoulder season.

Posted by
4832 posts

Just found Frankfurt from SFO and LAX business for $2400 RT. Haven't received any emails from BA or any travel newsletters that a sale is on.
Haven't seen prices this low on a major carrier in over 18 months. Looking for other cities....

Posted by
2625 posts

This is killing me because I want to price it just to see it and I can’t. I’m getting $3500. And my daughter is pricing the exact same flights and she’s getting $2388. Same British Airways site, same travel dates.

Posted by
4832 posts

Look at April Thursdays- or look at Google Flights, where you can see the whole month.

Posted by
4832 posts

Valerie, any luck?I sure hope some folks can take advantage of these fares.

Posted by
4832 posts

Valerie, happy that it worked on for you.

Posted by
4832 posts

Can't figure out why it's just the two cities in Europe , so far. Wonder if anyone else has found any other cities?