I'm working on travel planning for a trip to Scandinavia (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and maybe Estonia) and I have some questions:
- I'm having difficulty finding a good travel map. I like Rick Steves travel maps but there's no map for Scandinavia. The only other map I can find is the Michelin map but it has way too much detail. Are there any maps for Scandinavia that show the basics without going into too much detail?
- I've run into a similar issue with guidebooks. The Lonely Planet Scandinavia guidebook covers a lot but lacks detail. The Rick Steves Scandinavia guidebook is detailed but only covers a few places. Are there any Scandinavia guidebooks that provide both coverage and depth?
- For Iceland, I'm considering booking a guided tour of the country because public transportation looks rather limited. Has anyone gone on a tour in Iceland? If so, what tour company did you go with and how was the tour?
- For Sweden, Denmark, and Finland, are there any national parks or nature areas with hiking that are easily accessible by public transportation?
- Has anyone visited Estonia outside of Tallinn? If so, where did you go?
Thanks in advance.