Please sign in to post.
Posted by
3398 posts

I CANNOT WAIT to retire to take advantage of off season fares...such a bargain!!

Posted by
12313 posts

Good price. That explains why a friend recently announced a trip to Milan in May.

Posted by
1717 posts

I guess : going to the airport at New York City could be affordable for some persons residing in some of the Eastern states in the U.S.A. One year, I flew from JFK airport (New York City) to the Malpensa airport of Milan, in the month March. I arrived at Monterosso in the Cinque Terre in Italy, March 12. Pleasant weather : air temperature in the afternoon was approximately 63 degrees F.

March 13 the air was warmer, with blue sky and bright sunlight. That day I walked on the trail between Corniglia and Vernazza, it was a very pleasant experience. March 14 at Florence : windy in afternoon, very cool wind at night. March 17 at Rome : warm and dry, good weather. March 20 at Venice : the sky was totally gray cloud, but the air was not cold, not windy. I am aware that the weather at Italy in March is not exactly the same every year. In May, in Italy, there is likely to be bigger crowds of people from other countries, and the weather can be hot in May.