Please sign in to post.

Rick Steve's 2010 Guide Books

Hi,

I noticed that Rick Steve's 2010 guide books are available for pre-order on amazon.ca/com. I was interested in getting the Italy and France version. Does anyone know when they will be released? According to the site, most of the European guide books were published between Sept.10-Nov.10, 2009.

Thanks.

Posted by
5678 posts

Isabella, most of Rick's 2009 guidebooks posted after the first of the year. I would be hesitant to put a lot of stock in Amazon.com's dates for forthcoming books. I work for a publisher and I have found that they often work with bad data. They get an early estimate for a publishing date and it sticks in the system. If you have a particular book that you are interested in, I would recommend contacting either the publisher or the Rick Steves through the link at the bottom of this page. Pam

Posted by
2788 posts

We received our "Paris-2009" and "France-2009" RS guide books in March or April of 2009. Don't know if that will hold true for the 2010 books or not but the advice to give them a call sure beats giving amazon your money for any length of time.