Please sign in to post.

Portland/Vancouver travel meeting

Hey my Portland/Vancouver travel enthusiasts! I am terribly busy during September, thanks to my kids after school activities and hubby being in India until Sept. 9. Would someone else please step up to organize our meeting this month? Otherwise we wont meet again until very late in the month or not until October. Which do you prefer?

Posted by
10204 posts

This is a good reason to have a consistent meeting place and time. Then no one has to 'organize' anything. We always meet the 3rd Saturday of the month at the same place and the same time. I usually post the meeting information, mostly to find out about how many people to expect (we have to add tables sometimes) and to let newbies know about the meetings. I will be missing the next 2 meetings because I will be in Europe, but the meetings won't change just because I won't be there.

I know you are a new group, but the sooner you figure out a regular meeting time and place, the less work it causes anyone.

Posted by
4407 posts

Yeah, we're finally gonna have some fun in Sacramento...until November :-(

OK, Portland/Vancouver peeps - ready to go on auto-pilot? Or, do you enjoy watching Poor Angela stress ;-)

Poor, poor Angela.