Please sign in to post.

Passport control

I'M Flying from Lisbon to MuniCH. (I.e.) already in Europe. I have a tight connection to the bUS At ZOB HACKERBRUEKE. WILL I HAVE TO GO THRU PASSPORT CONTROL IN MUNICH AIRPORT? HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED-CARRY-ON ONLY?

Posted by
2 posts

So how much time do I need to get thru the the airport in Munich to the S-BaHN station?

Posted by
19234 posts

Do you have any control over the Caps Lock key on your computer. If so, use it, i.e., stop shouting. The amount of time required to get to the S-Bahn station varies by where in Terminal 1 you arrive. If you are near the center, it's a fairly short walk - I'd say 20 min or less. On the other hand, if you are arriving near one end, add 10 - 15 minutes. Do you know where you are going? It's faster if you know exactly where you are going and don't have to stop and look. The walkways will lead you into the "mall" over the S-Bahn station. Look for stairs/escalators going down to the station. But the two biggest issues are beyond our ability to estimate. Will your flight arrive on time? How long does it take to get off the plane? Are you in the front, or the back?