Please sign in to post.

Orange County, California Travel Group Meeting

I realize that there is now a separate heading in this forum for travel meetings, however, with no replies, I thought I'd try a different avenue.

Let's get this started. If you are interested in travel talk, sharing and getting new ideas, getting inspired for your next trip or just want to share your love of travel, then tell me what day of the week works best for you. Possible meeting location is Panera Bread in Lake Forest but is open to your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing from my fellow travel neighbors.

Posted by
1136 posts

I would love to be part of this travel group! I'm available weekday evenings or weekends. Hope we can make it happen.

Posted by
4637 posts

How did California get into Europe? Not that we would mind. (besides separate forum for travel meetings there is also one called Beyond Europe).

Posted by
1633 posts

Yes, thanks, I realize that. However, after several weeks on the Travel Meetings area of the forum, there were no responses. So, yes, this is where this posting doesn't belong but someone suggested I post here. Maybe I should remove it....

Posted by
1136 posts

Don't delete it, Denise! I'm still hoping we'll get some favorable responses. If not, we can start small right?

Posted by
3392 posts

I'd love to do this if my schedule cooperates!

Posted by
1136 posts

Yay, Anita! That makes 3 of us so far plus I have a friend also from Long Beach that would be interested. Where are all of you OC and LA peeps? Please respond!!!