Please sign in to post.

Nice France Hotel

Reviews for most accommodations are awful. Staying 3 days. Do not want apartment. Any type of room, any price.

Posted by
2092 posts

Sheri, last time we were in Nice in 2008 we stayed at the Hôtel Mercure Marché aux Fleurs, at 91 quai des Etats-Unis and we'll be staying there in May 2016. The location is outstanding, the atmosphere was lovely, the staff was formal and the breakfast was excellent; of course that was in 2008 but I believe it would be the same now. It certainly isn't the least expensive although if you can commit to your dates, the pre-pay non-refundable is a pretty good deal. It's in Rick's France 2015 guide book.

Posted by
1098 posts

This is the hotel we'll be in for our final stop of the My Way: France tour. If prior experience is any indication, it will be in a very good location and clean and comfortable accommodation with breakfast available. They responded promptly to my email about extending our time there.

Hotel Univers Nice
Phone: 011334 97 03 06 06
Fax: 011334 97 03 06 01
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.hotelunivers-nice.com

Posted by
7118 posts

I stayed at Hotel Solara. Great location on the Rue de France pedestrian only street, near the Place Massena and the tram, a short walk to old town and the flower market, promenade des Anglais, etc. It's a budget hotel, nothing fancy but clean and safe, friendly staff, gets very good reviews on booking.com, Expedia, TA.