Please sign in to post.

Name change

I used to post under the name of Norma but now for reasons very mysterious I see myself signed in as normaudy. I recently moved house, changed internet servers, have had countless problems advising all and sundry, including the two governments both of whom have leaning difficulties, of my new address, etc. Now I am ready to post again but I am sad that I have lost my gold star for my 5000+ posts. All this just to let you know "normaudy" used to be "norma", for whatever that information is worth.

Posted by
3941 posts

That happened to me once when they were switching around the RS website. The webmaster fixed it for me - I think I couldn't sign in under my name or something weird like that and I started a new profile...maybe the webmaster can help get 'Norma' back :)

Posted by
5288 posts

Hi Norma,
Moving is hard enough... Hopefully the webmaster can fix the problem here.
You deserve your gold star status after countless of hours giving advice to others.

Posted by
33452 posts

even if you changed email providers all you have to do - - I think - - is log in using the email address you used to have, even if it doesn't exist anymore and your old password, and you will be in., then a note to the webmaster will move you to the new one.

Have you tried that? You're always Norma to me...... Have you moved off the island?

Posted by
2262 posts

Sounds like Norma, quacks like Norma...it's normaudy..what's become of our world? Makes me wonder what Dave would get turned into if I moved. Good luck Norma er normaudy, I hope you get your star back.

Posted by
994 posts

I'm working on it! We'll get it fixed. :)

I'm sending you an email, Norma.

Posted by
33452 posts

yay!!! Andrew to the rescue again.....