Please sign in to post.

Moscow Travel Group Meeting

We're doing something different this month on Saturday, 17 August. We're meeting at 7:00pm at our home in Lewiston and it's potluck plus bring your own drinks. When you RSVP, please let me know what you'd like to bring so that if we only have desserts coming, I can make a salad or two. If you'd like to swim, please bring a swimsuit; this is Idaho! PM, email or phone me for our address, please. Who's coming? How many chairs and tables will I need to set up? PS: We already have plates, "silverware", napkins, cups. Also, in case there are any allergies, we do have 2 dogs.

Posted by
10218 posts

Darcy, is it physically possible to be at our meeting in the morning/early afternoon AND be in Idaho at 7:00 p.m. for your meeting? I wish I could pull that off!! I'm waiting to hear about your trip...

Posted by
13934 posts

I will hopefully be on a hike on Mt Ranier that day! Monte, do your spurs float?

Posted by
2091 posts

Andrea, our airport is so small (2 departure gates and 1 arrival gate!) that we only have 3 or 4 arrivals per day and I don't think any of them match up with your timing, I am so sorry to say. I think the earliest you could get here would be 8:25pm but you could have left-overs! (It only takes me 4 minutes to get to the airport; I think they use our pool as a landing guide.)

Posted by
32740 posts

Andrea, maybe you could find a Time-Turner somewhere!!! I wish I could get there too. You guys know how to do it. Wish I could be at both!!!

Posted by
13934 posts

Nigel (and Andrea) we would love to have you all visit N. Idaho! It is a wonderful place, but we try to keep that under wraps. A time turner would be very handy indeed...lol.

Posted by
2091 posts

@ Andrea and Nigel, I have ordered your time turners; they should arrive by 2009.

Posted by
10218 posts

The bad news, my time turner arrived so long ago I've misplaced it. The good news, my Sacramento peeps are giving me so much crap about missing last month's meeting I might just go to Idaho instead! I wish it wasn't so far away.

Posted by
2091 posts

If I find a time turner before the meeting, I'll order one for Nigel and one for Andrea and have it shipped by 2-day air in 2050. (That way maybe they won't show up on my cc statement till 2050!)

Posted by
1840 posts

If you need a filler for your pool-side program I would be able to give a very brief talk about using your saddle bags as seat bottom cushions and personal flotation devices.

Posted by
2091 posts

Monte, that would be wonderful and we can practice using our saddle bags as flotation devices in the pool!