Please sign in to post.

Moscow Group Meeting

How many of you have the Towns and Villages Near Moscow (Idaho) meeting on your calendars?
This Saturday, 20 October, we'll be meeting at One World Cafe, 533 South Main Street at 10:30am in the back conference room. We will, of course, have several Rick Steves guidebooks, maps, maybe a backpack or two as well as other handy travel goodies. Bring your questions as well as travel tips and stories!

Posted by
13808 posts

I'm ready! I'll see you there. I'm in a dither about where to go first, now that my travel is not as restricted as before. I want to go everywhere, right now! I guess I will just get my visa for Moscow and head on in to One World for a start, lol. It is still the Farmer's Market for 2 more weeks, so just plan for that when you park as they are setting up on Main street now instead of the Jackson St. parking lot.

Posted by
2091 posts

Pam, I certainly hope you have already received your visa for Moscow. We'll be checking your Passport for it at the door of One World Cafe!

Posted by
2091 posts

I am SO looking forward to this meeting...It's just so much fun to meet up with everyone with the same outlook. I anticipate that this months' meeting will easily last till 1:00pm since we will have tips and trip reports we'll want to hear about. Hopefully one couple in particular will be able to stay awake for the entire meeting!

Posted by
1840 posts

Sharon and I returned home this afternoon. We'll be there and looking forward to hearing about Susie's and Larry and Margaret's journeys. We are in another league than Steves and so won't have anything to say along that line. Monte

Posted by
2091 posts

Glad you're back, Monte and Sharon! By saying "the same outlook" I meant setting travel as a high priority.

Posted by
13808 posts

Great, glad you all are back! I had been trying to figure out your days (without stalking you, lol!) and thought you would be back this week. Wanting to hear all about recent trips!

Posted by
13808 posts

Terrific meet up today! Had very interesting trip reports from Marg and Larry (Great Britain and Ireland) and Monte and Sharon (Ukraine). Thanks to Terry for driving 2 hours to come...and we sincerely hope you found your car.