Please sign in to post.

Moment of silence for the 228 souls on the Air France jet

This might be the time for a moment of silence for the 228 souls on the Air France plane that crashed en route to Paris from Brazil.

Posted by
3428 posts

Amen! Our thoughts and prayers are with their families and the co-workers of the flight staff. Shalom and amen!

Posted by
8293 posts

Yes, Kent. I have been thinking of them all day.

Posted by
8934 posts

Thank you Kent for posting this note. It is always sad when things like this happen.

Posted by
441 posts

Thanks for reminding us to think about them. My prayers go out to their families.

Posted by
808 posts

I can only imagine how terrifying the final minutes of that flight must have been.

As an F/A I can imagine a plethora of senarios as the Crew were called to take action. I guess we will never really know what hell the Pax and Crew experienced in the Cabin.

I feel like I want to wrap my arms around the next AF Crew that I pass just like I did American Crews after 9/11...

We often salute Crews in passing but somehow this time I wanted to say how sorry I was. After all, they are my sisters and brothers from different mothers at 37,000ft.

I've always told my Family that if I were to perish in the line of Duty...at least my final moments were exactly where I wanted to be more than any place on Earth.

Soon everyone will forget this tragedy...but the family and friends will mourn forever...

f/a