Please sign in to post.

Merry christmas

Would just like to say Merry christmas everybody enjoy your day and all the trips we have to look forward to next year

Posted by
6305 posts

Me too! Merry Christmas to all our RS Forum friends. --Jane and Stan

Posted by
4157 posts

¡Feliz Navidad! From the sunny Sonoran Desert west of Tucson.

Posted by
3958 posts

And here's to another best wishes for a wonderful Christmas Day from sunny California (but we're actually in semi cloudy Oregon today with family :-)

Posted by
7175 posts

Best wishes for the summer harvest.
May you reap a bumper crop.
Regards from Australia.

And ... buen viaje a todos !!

Posted by
7036 posts

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy Holidays wherever you may be and how ever you may celebrate it.

Posted by
116 posts

Merry Christmas to everyone and wishing you a wonderful New Year! I am so thankful for the assistance I have received from the seasoned travelers that so generously give their time to help those of us that are just getting started!

I am enjoying an espresso while watching Rick Steves' European Christmas. Maybe someday I can brave the cold to visit Europe at Christmas time!

Kathy from Houston

Posted by
11507 posts

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it , and happy holidays to those who celebrate a different holiday.

Eat, drink, and don't drive!

Posted by
8293 posts

Having a glass of wine and I bid you all Joyeux Noel from Montreal, and to you too, Nigel, wherever you are. Oh, and to Ed from Pensacola, as well. If I had my druthers, I'd be in Paris.

Posted by
16333 posts

It is both Christmas Eve and Hanukkah tonight. May you all enjoy your holiday.

Currently enjoying a White Christmas in Boise with my grandchildren. We went sledding and made snow ice cream. There is no place I would rather be right now.

Posted by
1307 posts

Wishing all of you the happiest of holidays, whichever flavor you favor.
And may all of you be gifted with a ticket to your favorite destination in the coming year!
All the best!
SharYn

Posted by
5222 posts

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Holidays to all! ⛄️
Safe travels & Happy New Year!

Posted by
3428 posts

May all the blessings we have experienced this past year be multiplied in the next. May we all be able to bless someone else as we travel through our journeys (in life or on the road). May your troubles be small, and your joys large.

Thank you all for being part of my life.

Merry Christmas!

Posted by
32213 posts

I'd also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or whatever each celebrates) and best wishes and many happy travels in 2017!

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo ai tutti!

Posted by
7175 posts

We all celebrate something here, if only a mutual love of travel. May I pay tribute (post Spanish cava and Venetian Pinot Grigio) to the fellowship of this forum and the joy each individual brings with the diversity of views offered.
... now time for my nap after hanging up my kitchen apron.

Posted by
32813 posts

Happy Christmas and Happy Channuka to all, especially all the old hands who I have shared the Helpline with for all these years, and all the bright eyed new travellers.

I hope that you all have what you are searching for, in a peaceful world.

Posted by
2026 posts

Happy holidays to all! Best wishes for health and safe travels in the coming year.

Posted by
11613 posts

Happy holidays to all, let's be thankful for where we go, and for where we are.

Posted by
9609 posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating! I raise a glass of rosé Champagne to the fellowship we have here!

Posted by
6527 posts

Hear hear! A little late but best wishes to all! (It stopped raining for awhile.) Dick