Please sign in to post.

Looking for non stop flights to Lisbon and back from Milan, April 2018

Hello,
Looking for non-stop flight round trip from Washington, DC area airports or Philadelphia with the same airline. It is not available at the moment. Do you know when airlines may announce non-stop flights for spring of 2018?thank you!

Posted by
7053 posts

Unfortunately, such a unicorn does not exist. The only non-stops to Lisbon are from Boston (BOS), Newark (EWR) or JFK via the national airline, TAP Air Portugal. You'll have to keep track of industry publications or the airline's own websites for new service offering announcements. They usually make them several months in advance.

Posted by
6113 posts

Flights within Europe are now available through to next September and beyond, so I would be surprised if transatlantic flights are any different and it is therefore unlikely that any new flights will be added to the schedules already published.

Posted by
32325 posts

jack,

If you can expand your departure airport listings slightly, Air Canada has direct flights from Toronto to Lisbon and from Milan. As I recall, they use their budget brand, Air Canada Rouge for the Lisbon flights. I'd recommend upgrading to Premium Economy on those (trust me on that). The flights from Milan will probably be via regular Air Canada flights.