Please sign in to post.

Keukenhof

Oooooo, oooooo, check out Keukenhof's website. They're posting videos of the gardens, and as usual, it's spectacular!

Posted by
437 posts

Thanks for the heads up about the videos on the Keukenhof site.

I was planning to visit this year 😔,
now their entire season is canceled but the flowers are still blooming so I’ll visit virtually instead.

Stay healthy!

Posted by
2712 posts

I was there two years ago. It was a little before the peak, but still spectacular. One of my favorite travel memories! Thanks for posting.

Posted by
1825 posts

Oh, thank you. I was there in 2012 and it was so fantastic. I have shared on Facebook to give all my friends a smile.

Posted by
809 posts

Lovely; thanks for posting!

The video says "be sure to follow us online" but I couldn't find a link. I was hoping for notifications when they post a new video. Any suggestions?

Posted by
267 posts

Thanks for this. We were there a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. We also planned to visit again just about now but we of course had to cancel our whole trip. Another time.

Posted by
11156 posts

I enjoyed my virtual visit and am sharing it with family and friends. Thanks.

Posted by
238 posts

"The video says "be sure to follow us online" but I couldn't find a link. I was hoping for notifications when they post a new video. Any suggestions?"

I don't know. I had seen an article from the Dutch Review last night while reading on my tablet, but I can't get that to open now. At the time that article had to two you tube videos. This morning I just went to the main page for Keukenhof, which has the video links posted at the bottom. I was planning to check it daily. https://keukenhof.nl/en/

Posted by
457 posts

This was supposed to be our spring trip ... Easter time in London, Eurostar to Amsterdam, a 2 week drive around the Netherlands and Belgium, ending with Keukenhof and the Tulip Parade ... damn virus ... BTW, I'm a Denis also

Posted by
564 posts

Lovely memories from April 2011 on my RS Best of Holland & Netherlands tour.