Please sign in to post.

Isle of Man

Hi, I'm recently back from a trip to Ireland and hope to return next year to visit the places we could not this year and ... I was thinking of adding on a trip to the Isle of Man--perhaps taking a ferry from Dublin. I wasn't certain where to ask for advice, recommendations, or more information. The England forum?

If anyone has any information to share on this destination (any guide books especially helpful?), I would be eager for your feedback.

Posted by
7044 posts

The Isle of Man is also on my radar as part of future trip to Great Britain. I have done a lot of research online regarding places to stay and methods of transport, etc.. I did order a guidebook through Amazon (All Round Guide to the Isle of Man) that I have found helpful regarding where to go, what to see, maps,etc. I plan on flying from either Liverpool or Glasgow so can't help with ferry info from Ireland. I do understand from research that the ferries from Dublin only run in summer season. A lot of my research has been done on this website and it's very informative: https://www.visitisleofman.com/