Please sign in to post.

Happy New Years!

2019 is almost here on this side of the globe and for the forum members in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, they are already there.

May this year be one of great travel adventures and experiences. for all of us. Wishing good health to all of you and hope your year is filled with joy, love and laughter.

Posted by
416 posts

Thank you Ms. Jo! And to you and yours as well! Peace and love from Canada!

Posted by
6289 posts

Thanks, Ms. Jo! Happy New Year to all our Forum friends! And happy travels to all.

Posted by
2788 posts

Happy New year to everyone and hope to see Ms. Jo in the future - aloha from Hawaii

Posted by
8293 posts

Happy New Year from Quebec Ms/Mlle/Mme Jo.

Posted by
32713 posts

And a very good New Year to all of you...

and congratulations for surviving this one...

Posted by
11304 posts

Buon Anno to you, Ms. Jo, and all the other great contributors here! May 2019 be less worrisome and may all your travels go smoothly.

Posted by
1056 posts

Happy New Year, Ms. Jo and also to all my fellow posters. May your travels be many and may they go smoothly. lifting wine glass in a toast 🍷

Posted by
1018 posts

Happy New Years to one and all. Happy travels in 2019

Posted by
996 posts

Thank you, Ms. Jo! Happy 2019 to you, yours & all of us who love the adventure of stepping outside our front doors! :-)

Posted by
32200 posts

It's still a few hours to go for those of us on the west coast, but I'd also like to wish everyone on the forum a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year's, and many happy travels in 2019.

Posted by
2181 posts

Here’s to a happy, healthy 2019 filled with new travel memories or old ones to share. Cheers!

Posted by
8649 posts

Still waiting it’s arrival here on the Left Coast. Sipping a cocktail and watching the Dr Who marathon on BCC America till it arrives.

Tick tock!

Here’s to 2019!

Cheers!

Posted by
43 posts

Happy New Year!! Now I don't have to say I'm going to Europe next year! It's this year! Yay!

Posted by
3961 posts

Thank you Ms Jo. May 2019 bring good health, peace, and new travel memories for all!

Posted by
10211 posts

Happy New Year to you Ms. Jo, and to the rest of your family! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

Happy New Year to all on the forum and I'm wishing you all safe and fun travels this year!!