Please sign in to post.

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish everyone at RS Europe and all on the forum a very happy and healthy new year, with many happy travels!

Posted by
9566 posts

Hi Ken, and a very happy new year to you, may it be full of good health and good cheer! And the same to all our RS and Forum friends !

Posted by
2731 posts

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. May all your travel plans become reality this year.

Posted by
32745 posts

Happy New Year to you too Ken, and to all the gang here...

Posted by
3845 posts

I will add my wishes for all to have a happy, healthy new year full of travel adventures!

Posted by
133 posts

Happy Healthy New Year to all! It’s so wonderful to be a part of this amazing, always informative and often humorous travel forum. Thank you for welcoming me, another “newbie” to international travel. Stay well stay safe all!

Posted by
7029 posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the members of the forum (and the RS staff if they're reading this)! May we all have good health, prosperity, peace, and joy in this coming year. Hopefully we'll have a safer world that all of us can thrive in. And maybe, just maybe, there will be travels in our immediate future.

Posted by
3961 posts

Thanks Ken. Sending happy healthy New Years wishes to all our forum friends, & the amazing RS Europe staff. I truly miss visiting the travel store in Edmonds. I miss the travel library, the knowledgeable kind staff, travel inventory, classes and yearly travel reunion. Looking forward to 2022 travel opportunities!

Posted by
32745 posts

Raising a glass (later) to seeing more of the world this year!

Travelmom, just because it is before lunch back there in "miles and miles of miles and miles" land doesn't mean that you can't mentally be here at 5pm or even 6pm in western Europe, or even 7pm in parts of Eastern Europe. Sounds like a perfect time to me!!!

Happy New Year to West Texas.

Posted by
2456 posts

A quote from one of our founding fathers for New Year's Day:

“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Posted by
3902 posts

Of course, it wouldn't be a 'European' New Year's Day without the... Vienna New Year's Concert and Ski Jumping! Feliz año nuevo a todos!

Posted by
6501 posts

Happy New Year to all, in all continents, including the amazing RS staffers who add so much to this forum and our traveling lives! And note that Joe from Edmonds has a similar thread under "Transportation" (his theory being that the New Year should transport us to better lives, or something odd like that). ;-)

And it's nice to see a post from Ken, way up there in Vernon BC, whom I haven't come across lately in the forum. (Does that sound like a Roman?) Yesterday I was wondering what was up with Ken, whose posts are always helpful, informative, and above all well-organized (inspiring us all). So Happy New Year, Ken, and keep 'em coming!

Posted by
1056 posts

Happy New Year to all. Let’s toast to a year of travel!

Posted by
2186 posts

Amen and nice to see a post from Ken!

Posted by
2299 posts

thanks ken
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all you travelers here. have a healthy and safe year
aloha

Posted by
9420 posts

Thank you Ken, a Happy, Healthy New Year wish to you and to all… : )

Posted by
32202 posts

Thank you all for the kind words. I check the forum just about every day, but there hasn't been much travel happening lately so not much to comment on. Hopefully that will change in 2022 :-)

Posted by
168 posts

Happy New Year! Wishing you all blessings and safe travels in the year ahead! <3