Please sign in to post.

extended stays in Germany

My husband is in the military and stationed in Germany, Me and my daughters are here as well. The question is.....
My daughter is pregnant and we are here for 3 years and her boyfiend wants to be here with her to help support the baby and her. He has his passport but no SOFA or military ID. Can he get his passport extended for the 3 years we are here if he gets a job within the 90 days of being here? or does he have to go back to the US after 90 days and return for another 90 days on and off for the next 3 years. (this can get very pricey)

There are no replies to this topic.