Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower Tickets

I have a few questions. I want to buy Skip the Line Lift tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower for our trip in September. I wanted to get tickets that will allow me to see the daytime view and perhaps the sunset as well. Have any of you purchased tickets online and can you print the tickets via your e-mail? Once I've purchased the tickets, can I go up on the elevator and stay as long as I want at the top or is the time limited? This will be our first time in Paris and I don't know if we will get back so I want to make the trip as memorable as possible. Thanks all of you.

Posted by
2141 posts

Fran, yes, you can purchase and print tickets online. Once you're up there you can stay as long as you like. Check for tickets early, I think they go on sale 90 days in advance. Have a wonderful time in Paris!

Posted by
11507 posts

Fran its easy to check when sunset time for your dates is, just google it and buy ticket for that around that time ..
Buy your tickets as soon as the dates come available for sale, they sell out FAST.. Count back 90 days and book day they are out.