Please sign in to post.

Eiffel Tower reservations

I'm trying to make reservations for the Eiffel Tower at 7pm to see sunset at 8pm, but the site won't let me choose anything between 5:30 and 8pm. (I'm trying for September, which isn't on sale yet, but it's the same for sooner months.) Anyone else experience this, or is it maybe a glitch on my Mac?

Posted by
7119 posts

You can keep trying, especially right away on the day your dates go on sale and you'll probably be able to get tickets. Myself, I wouldn't sweat it. If you go over to the tower and get in line at 6:30 you will most likely be up in plenty of time for an 8:00 sunset. I went on an August evening and only stood in line about 25-30 mins. Reserved time tickets are nice but not necessary.

Posted by
567 posts

I booked my tickets for June a month or two ago. I have noticed that my day and the days before and after are sold out now. I noticed the same thing about it not being available even though I was able to get a few layers into the website before it stopped. However, after doing this a few times, I noticed there was a message saying what day my date would be available for purchase. I came back on that date and was able to get my desired reservation time. I hope that helps. Enjoy!!