Please sign in to post.

Dumb question

How do you bookmark? My travel forum says I have no bookmarks because I don’t see how to do that. Also, how do you post on the select country page? Any help appreciated.
Nonnie

Posted by
7279 posts

Hi Nonnie, glad to help.

If you open up this post and look directly below your name, you will see “Report” and “Bookmark this Topic” - both in blue. Just click the Bookmark, and it’s saved for you.

Posted by
531 posts

Are you signed in? If so the option to bookmark is given on the first post of thread…look under the 1st posters name and # of posts.

Posted by
7357 posts

How do you bookmark? My travel forum says I have no bookmarks because I don’t see how to do that. Also, how do you post on the select country page? Any help appreciated.
Nonnie
Bookmark this Topic 👈🏼

You should have this Bookmark this Topic link show up at the bottom of anyone’s post that you’d want to bookmark.

Posted by
27110 posts

You have to be signed in create a bookmark, just as you have to be signed in to post. Once you've done that, go to the first post of the thread you want to book mark. At the bottom you'll find "Bookmark This Topic". Click on that and the deed is done.

To select a country forum in which to post, go to the main Travel Forum page by clicking on "Travel Forum" in the left panel as you are reading or by following this link: https://www.ricksteves.com/travel-forum. Once on the main Travel Forum page, use the "Select Country" pull-down box under "Destination Q&A" to choose the appropriate country. You'll then be able to click on "Start a New Topic", and your post will show up in the correct country forum.

Posted by
98 posts

You travelers are the best. I can’t believe I missed the obvious. Thanks so much.

Posted by
6291 posts

It can be easy to miss, especially if you're not signed in.

BTW, my sis-in-law is named Nonnie; it's a family name.