Please sign in to post.

Cheap flights to Europe for Jul, Aug (mainly Iberia, BA) - as low as $600

I'm seeing some fairly cheap flights in the latter part of summer that mainly seem to be Oneworld carriers. I'm only looked at flying either out of DEN or NYC.

Examples:
DEN-GVA for late Aug and mid Sept return $746
JFK-BER return for Jul 21-Aug 2 prices out at $587 for basic economy and $767 for Main Cabin

There were other cities that showed up when i used Google flights (only set the origin and use "Europe" for the destination)

Posted by
3123 posts

Double that for us West-Coasters…..😥…..esp in $CAN.

Posted by
471 posts

Check Delta too. Just booked Spokane to Paris RT for Sept-Oct for $900 for main cabin. $700 for economy.

Posted by
2744 posts

I had been tracking a Philly to Rome and return from Venice late September for some time, as AA/BA had this in the upper 700s end of last year, but my partner was not yet ready to pull the trigger and it disappeared.
Lo and behold - as I kept playing with it, I noticed some movement in this (if one excluded Venice and round-tripped Rome), and this afternoon there were Lufthansa combos that almost worked.

I came back up after dinner, and suddenly that AA/BA combo was there for $570! Booked. I had to go back in and check something about 90 minutes later - and this same flight now costs over a grands. Well. it did say on the AA site "only 3 seats left" when I grabbed it.Must have been a small bucket of seats. FWIW, there were two options out of Philly, one BA via Heathrow the other AA transfer to Iberia in Madrid. That second option was only available at the low price via Iberia, that combo on AA was over a grand also when I booked.

Posted by
167 posts

Yes, I bought good tickets on BA this morning to DEN>BUD and back from PRG>DEN (a lot better prices and flight durations than I had been seeing for sure!) and for mid-May. So relieved! And now I will not look at ticket prices anymore. :)

Posted by
207 posts

Just checked and bought tix on Delta (Comfort+) SEA to BOD for $1020 rt. Best price I've seen in a long time.