Please sign in to post.

Best of Europe in 21 days

I am considering taking the Best of Europe in 21 days tour. I would be interested in comments
from others who have taken this specific tour.

Posted by
11507 posts

Brenda did you look at the "Tour Feedback"and "tour Scrapbooks" that would be my first suggestion. I have only been on one RS tour ( 14 days ) and enjoyed it. They then send you a form to fill out for the "feedback" . They did not edit anything I said.. and while most of it was glowing, I did make one suggestion re some of the local guides how they were with the kids ( this was a "Family Tour " ) and it was published. I am telling you this because to me it shows you can trust the "Feedback " section as being truthful.

I would look at some of the scrapbooks compiled by folks on the tours too..

Posted by
120 posts

Thanks. I am recently returning to this site after a long
absence and am not familiar with all the new pages yet.

Posted by
11507 posts

ugh , yes, this new set up confuses me too.. frankly I find it harder to find some of the old features.. but they do appear to still be there.. No but my point was with the tour feedback and tour scrap books to reassure you that people who have actually taken the tours are giving the opinions etc.

I have only taken the one tour but I did really enjoy it.. very well done, lots of free time,, but yes.. you should be fit enough to walk and carry your own bag.

Posted by
2788 posts

I am about to take my 12th RS Tour (Greece) and I took the 21 day BofE tour and to this day, it is one of my favorites if not my favorite. A fast paced tour that covers lots of ground with the expectation that you will only see some highlights of the countries you visit while learning where you will want to come back to. And do plan on returning.