Please sign in to post.

Barcelona to Lourdes

I plan to travel from Barcelona to Lourdes, France at the end of April. What are the best options to do so? I attempted to book a train ticket but was unable to complete the ticket purchase because the last legs of the train trip apparently cannot be booked on-line. Does anybody have suggestions? I am also open to flying from Barcelona to Madrid and then flying to Lourdes (Tarbes airport) if that is a viable option.

Thank you, Rick (Danville, CA)

Posted by
1994 posts

There are several low-cost flight options from Barcelona to Paris. You could then take another low-cost flight or the train from Paris to Lourdes. I didn't check whether there are any direct flight options from Barcelona to Lourdes; you should check that also.

You can find low-cost flights on the website skyscanner.com. And the website Rome2Rio gives a nice overview of travel options between various destinations.

Posted by
5288 posts

Rick,

What website did you use?

Try this website to check & book train tickets for your travel: http://www.bahn.com/i/view/USA/en/index.shtml

Edit: It looks like the last leg of your travel will be via a 'Regional Express' train, & you can't buy those tickets so far in advance.

Also note that according to the bahn website, this train only runs Monday- Saturday.