Please sign in to post.

Another great British Airways Business Class fare THRU April 2024- Amsterdam this time!

Just booked business class on British Airlines, $1800 RT, LAX to Amsterdam, for April 2024. Not fond of the drive to LAX, but we stacked the AARP discount and the 10% British Airways Chase Visa discount, so we could hire a car service, but the drive will be on Sundays, which MIGHT be better, but who can predict LA traffic?
This price is similar to the great prices I found earlier in the week to Zurich and Frankfurt, which are gone now.
No advertisement on this, I just check out Google Flights in my free time. Hope this helps someone else!
Good luck.

Posted by
4770 posts

I didn't see the rate for SFO, but maybe you'll get lucky, if interested. Can't figure out what BA is doing, they seem to have these isolated fares on sale, that last 24 hrs.
Good luck!

Posted by
8399 posts

Seattle Amsterdam RT business is currently 2200. If you are going between now and April, this is a bargain. They even have some July/August fares at this price.

edit: I posted this at 7 am. Prices had gone up again by 9 am. note to self: jump on these fast when you see them......

Posted by
4770 posts

The crazy thing I saw yesterday was that Economy and Business were the same price, and Premium Economy cost more than Business Class.

Posted by
4770 posts

And you can still get the additional AARP discount by going in thru the AARP site first. Any age can join AARP, and it's very inexpensive, a membership included a couple. God luck!