Please sign in to post.

Spain Travel

I'm heading to Spain in Feb.'13. I'd liek to bring my iPad and iPod with me. What do I need to recahrge them? I know Spain has a higher voltage output than here. I hate to burn out the battery in both! Also, can anyone recommend an authentic Flamenco club in Barcelona? Thanks for the help! John

Posted by
4535 posts

Your chargers almost for sure accept dual voltages, but you can confirm by looking at the small print on the charger. What you will need is a plug adapter that fits a standard European plug. Those can be obtained cheep at most Target/Walmart or travel type stores (REI, Magellen) or online.

Posted by
12172 posts

We had no problem with our chargers, just the normal continental plug converter (two round prongs) will work. We didn't see any Flamenco in Barcelona so can't say, we waited to see performances in Granada (Sambra) and Seville.

Posted by
10229 posts

I took my iPad and iPod to Barcelona last year and only brought my iPad charger to charge both of them. As mentioned, all you need is the plug adaptor, available many places including this website.