Please sign in to post.

Airport hotel: Madrid

We've got a morning flight departure from Madrid and I would like to make it as seamless as possible. Does anyone know a mid-priced hotel near the Madrid Airport & do they come w/ an airport shuttle?
Many thanks.

Posted by
3607 posts

Axor Feria. New and very modern. Quite reasonably priced and includes airport shuttle. There's another Axor hotel next door with one more star and a somewhat higher price. It has a decent restaurant and a bar serving tapas. Either will work for you.

Posted by
54 posts

The Pullman Feria & Aeropuerto is also a good choice - shuttle service to the airport every 30 minutes, nice bar and restaurant, and on the Metro line.

Posted by
2193 posts

Alternatively, if you're flying out on a weekend morning when there's no rush hour traffic, you could stay in the center of town, really enjoy your last night in Madrid, and have an AeroCity shuttle pick you up right at your hotel in the morning. Barajas is maybe 25 minutes from PdS. I did this for the first flight out on a Saturday morning...zero traffic at 6 am...only people out and about were kids waiting in line for pizza on Gran Via after a night of hard partying. I believe the cost is around €25 for 2 and maybe €27 or so for 4 people. Straight shot...no stops. You can book online.

Posted by
1557 posts

Stayed at the Novotel this past January - they had a shuttle and also had family rooms.