Please sign in to post.

Paris night tours

I will be in Paris May 16-20 and I would like to go on a night tour.Can someone help me with a good
tour group thats pick up and drop off at hotel.

Posted by
11507 posts

Linda, there are two main bus tour companies that do bus tours in Paris, both well known and reputable. As for hotel pick up, I notice they offer that for their daytrips out of the city , not sure if they offer that for the night city tours,, and if it is offfered it is at an extra cost.
They are Cityrama and Parisvisions. I have used both for daytrips, but not for city tours. I suggest a city tour could be skipped, instead recommend a nice evening cruise on the Seine,, seeing the bridges and monuments lit up is very pretty. As for hotel pick up,, where are you staying, sometimes you are only a short walk from the tour offices, or, if you are on a narrow street, there is no way a bus could pick you up .. so in that case a taxi is the other option. Also, walking in Paris is very safe , most especially in central tourist areas. I am a woman who have visited solo and alone with my kids, ,so I am aware of safety issues.

Posted by
1010 posts

My husband and I took Gray Line Tours, which contracts out to Cityrama Tours. We booked the night tour on-line at Gray Line Tours.com. You can go to their site and see their tours. We took quite a few tours in Paris. We had to go to the tour office to join the tours. When we were left off after dark, we just took the subway. Paris is perfectly safe late at night. Just don't go over by the Moulon Rouge area. It is pretty seedy.

Posted by
8293 posts

The Moulin Rouge area is admittedly "seedy" but really quite safe, unless you are a very rural person and unused to city ways. It is part of the Paris scene and not to be ignored .... you don't even have to be particularly adventurous to go there, day or night.