Please sign in to post.

Renting in Paris

Can anyone recommend an honoran;e rental agency for a short term rental in Paris.

Posted by
10545 posts

I use vrbo.com for apartment rentals in the Europe and in the U.S. I have already rented and stayed in one apartment in Paris and will be staying in another one there next month. With vrbo you rent from the owner.

Posted by
6713 posts

We have also had good experience with homeaway.com, and there's another called "Historic Paris Rentals" but I can't find the website right now. Like VRBO, Homeaway puts you in touch with the apartment owner and you work with him/her.

Posted by
1 posts

Yes!!!! Haven in Paris (or HIP) has very reasonable and charming rentals throughout Paris (my husband and I will be staying in their Pilleaux propery in November, and friends have given them absolute rave rviews). Very personable, very responsive and professional in all dealings, and they offer a very caring experience (personal greeter at the property, a bottle of wine.. the little things)... http://haveninparis.com/ don't the the 'Paris Luxury Rentals' fool you: the pricing is quite moderate - and when you factor in the convenience and cost savings of good locations, kitchen and laundry facilities, etc... really is a bargain. The properties are really boutique rather than 'luxury' properties they seem all professionally designed and quite well appointed, but they aren't meant to break the bank. SUPER nice folks to work with and a very personlized experience. I'll post a detailed review after our trip. http://haveninparis.com/ You asked for 'honorable' .. and so far this perfectly describes our experience with them...

Posted by
52 posts

ParisBestLodge.com. We rented one in the Marais last year. One big room, with a great arrangement that felt like two rooms. The kitchen was one big IKEA wall with washer/dryer. Kind of air-conditioned and came with computer with internet.

Posted by
7 posts

Thank you everyone for all of your assistance. We rented thru vacation in paris. I'll let you know how it goes