Please sign in to post.

Disneyland Paris

What is the best day of the week to go to Disneyland Paris in September (IE smallest crowds)? And are there any helpful tips about purchasing tickets in advanced? Thank you.

Posted by
9109 posts

Generally, Tuesday and Thursdays are less crowded, but September is still a busy month in Europe. A good strategy is to go in the evenings on days the park is open until 9pm or so. Even on busy days the parks empty out around 5pm, after the afternoon parade. Be aware that Euro Disney has two parks with separate admission: DL Paris which is the Magic Kingdom like park, and the the Studios Park. Also, I would like to apologize in advance for any abuse you may receive for wanting to visit an amusement park while on vacation:)

Posted by
358 posts

I went to eurodisney several years ago in oct and the crowds were small. I arrived via train when the park was opened and stayed till late afternoon. It was nice seeing the disney characters talk in french and the only negative was they allowed smoking inside the park at that time. Hopefully they have banned smoking inside the park.

Posted by
813 posts

Just FYI that most Europeans will be on holiday through the second week in September. You should go the last two weeks of September. We usually buy tickets online, there's always discounts to be had.